Friday, May 7, 2010

Lose Weight Really Fast-How To Get Your Pre-Baby Body Back

Alexandria Bland - 15Image by Art Pets Photography via Flickr
I have never had a baby, but I have heard friends say how difficult it can be to lose the weight after having a one.  Well, I have come across a site that I think will help you if you are a new mom who wants her pre-baby bod back!

Leah Segedie from California has started a site called bookieboo.com.

Leah said she had gotten up to a size 22 and now, after four years of eating right and exercising, is now down to a fantastic size 6.  She says:

"I'm here to say it can be done."

If you are a mom, when you  log onto the site you will be able to instantly access fitness and nutrition tips from a team of 45 writers as well as get involved in a community of over 2,400 women who really understand your struggles.

Leah goes on to say that "Slimming down is a challenge, especially if you are stuck at home. But like anything hard, it's easier when we all pull together."

To visit Leah's site, go to http://www.bookieboo.com



To Your Success,

Monique Hawkins

P.S. Have You Tried That Crazy Wrap Thing? Tighten, Firm, and Tone in as little as 45 minutes or less. Click here to see how it works http://www.wrapwithmonique.com




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

Will @ Fitness Achievement said...

I'm an Independent Beachbody Coach. I've lost over 65 pounds with their products and now I earn good money just doing part time work, check out my site for info on weight loss or turning your health into income Visit Fitness Achievement or my coaching site

Thanks!

TamMcfee668 said...

Better say nothing than nothing to the purpose. ........................................