This very well could be what you need to get skinny quick in record time!
How to Lose 15 Pounds Fast - 9 Tips to Lose Fat From Your Thighs, Belly and Hips!
By Jim Dalton
Want to lose 15 pounds fast? By changing your eating habits you will be able to lose fat from your belly, thighs and hips and enjoy other benefits, like: increased longevity, less chances of getting cancer or heart disease and lower cholesterol levels.
Here are 9 tips for losing weight in less than 30 days:
- Eat more fiber: eating at least 25g of fiber per day will help you consume fewer calories because they make you feel full and less hungry. Examples of high-fiber foods are: broccoli, beans and cereal.
- Avoid high Glycemic Index foods, like honey, dried fruits, fruit juices and processed sugar.
- Consume more lean protein: foods such as cottage cheese, eggs, fish, turkey, chicken, low fat yogurt and soy products can help you maintain muscle mass and speed up the fat-burning process.
- Always eat breakfast: people that don't eat breakfast usually consume more calories throughout the day. Breakfast will help you avoid hunger pangs and will increase your metabolism.
- Drink more than 8 glasses of water daily to detoxify your body.
- Stop skipping meals: having small meals every few hours will boost your metabolism.
- Start small: completely eliminating your favorite food from your diet will only make you feel deprived and sabotage your weight loss efforts. For example, if you really like chocolate, you can continue to enjoy it, but just try to gradually decrease the quantity.
- Avoid processed foods, because they increase your sugar levels and make your body store fat.
- Stay motivated: find a thinner photo of yourself and post it in place where you can see it every day. This way you will have the incentive to stick to the plan and think about all the rewards you will enjoy after you complete your weight loss program.
Discover How You Can Become More...Lean, Healthy & Energetic...Thanks To A Breakthrough Weight Loss System
Want to get skinny quick? Sign up for my 50 tips to weight loss that won't interfere with your life newsletter at http://www.weightlosswarriorezine.com