These 8 tips will help you get a handle on overeating and keep you on track so you can get skinny quick and achieve your weight loss goals.
How to Prevent Overeating
From your Weight Loss Guide
Here are our best tips for avoiding overeating, banishing binges and escaping from emotional eating.
- Drink a glass or ice cold water as soon as you sit down for your meal. Or, enjoy a bowl of broth-based soup just before your entree.
- Precede your meal with an apple, raw vegetables or a salad with reduced fat dressing. Doing so will curb your appetite and give your diet a fiber boost.
- Keep your blood sugar (and your appetite) at an even keel all day long by not going any longer than 5 hours without having something to eat.
- Eat multiple, healthy mini meals throughout the day rather than a few large ones.
- Eat a carb and protein-comprised snack 1 to 2 hours before your meal. For example, reduced fat cheese and crackers or cereal with low-fat yogurt.
- Avoid overeating due to emotions by talking to a counselor or close friend, or keeping a journal. Or, log on to a message board or chat room you enjoy to get support from your "virtual" friends.
- Exercise! When you feel a binge coming on, exercise is a great way to elevate your mood and get your mind of food. It also relieves stress.
- When dining out, ask your server to package up half of your entree in to-go container when he brings your meal. Chances are you won't open that container and eat the rest there and then.
To Your Success,
4001 back creek road, gore, VA 22637
Related Links:Check out the New Shrink It Weight Loss System, Weight Loss Never Tasted So Good! http://shrinkitweightloss.com/699456
Want to get skinny quick? Sign up for my 50 tips to weight loss that won't interfere with your life newsletter at http://www.weightlosswarriorezine.com